Ecommerce Website From £750 +
Online Shops are becoming one of the premier uses of the internet, with existing businesses or companies expanding into the internet sector. It is a great vehicle for making extra money for your company and has the advantage of being open 24/7 and reaching a worldwide audience.
Your ecommerce website design can become an ecommerce tool that works hard for you 24/7. Let our designers create an easy to self administer affordable alternative to costly website designs.
Product Catalogue Features
- Manages an unlimited Number of Products and Categories
- Can be used as a Shop or just as an Online-Catalogue (you can even turn off Price Display)
- Quick Search for Products, Categories and Manufacturers; filter by features or discounted Products
- Product Ratings & Testimonials (moderated or auto-published)
- Feature specific Products by setting them "on special"
- Product Availability: show how fast a Customer can expect delivery
- Handles downloadable Products (virtual Goods)
- "Product is back in Stock"-Notification for subscribed Customers
- Multiple Images and Files (like Spec Sheets and Flyers) per Product
- Product Attributes (like Size or Colour) can be added to Product
- Product Types for Classification (like "Car", "Motorbike" or "Music Album")
- Shopper Groups for Customers (allows different Price Levels and Payment Options),
- Multiple Prices per Product (Quantity-based and/or Shopper Group-based Prices)
- Flexible Price Display (number & currency formatting; including or excluding tax)
- On-the-Fly Price Conversion between different Currencies using Live Rates from the ECB or other banks
- Shop Statistics / Control Panel with a Summary of new Customers, new Orders....
- Stock Level Control for Products and Item
- Order Management with Order History, Customer Notification and Order Edit Functionality
- Basic Reporting Feature: sold Items, monthly/yearly Revenue
- Order Status Management
- Manage different Currencies, Countries & States
- Capable of live Credit Card Processing
- Pre-defined Payment Gateways like authorize.net®, PayPal, 2Checkout, eWay, Worldpay, PayMate and NoChex
- Extend your Shop with other Payment Modules using the Payment Module API!
- Flexible Shipping Carriers and Rates Configuration
- Live-Shipping Rates using Shipping Modules (e.g. InterShipper, UPS, USPS, FedEx or Canada Post; Modules can use the Shipping Rate API).
- Extend your Shop with other Shipping Modules using the Shipping Module API!
Call us for more infomation....